Installing Raspberry Pi as a VPN Wifi Hotspot (Win/Mac)
Thanks for registering with VPNCity
Execution Time: 5 Minutes
Using balenaEtcher to copy the Raspberry Pi Img to your SD card takes a few minutes.
You will then have a VPN Wifi Hotspot capable of protecting multiple devices in the home or office using state of the art VPN technology.
What you need
- A PC or Laptop (Windows or Mac) with an SD Card Reader
- Download a copy of balenaEtcher here
- Download the latest VPNCity Rp Image here
- Raspberry Pi (with WiFI enabled + Ethernet port)
Copy VPNCity Raspberry Pi Img to SD Card
- Open balenaEtcher and select the VPNCity Raspberry Pi image in the far left box.
- Select the SD card you want to format and flash (Note any existing data on the SD card will be removed)
- Click Flash and wait a few minutes
- Once complete remove your SD Card and put it in the Raspberry Pi and power up!